IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2020 – 500 vacancy of Apprenticeship Training in IOCL
A government sarkari naukri job notification has published by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) for the post of Apprentice. The candidates, who are eligible for latest sarkari employment news of Apprenticeship Training and interested to work with IOCL, may apply online naukri form on or before the last date.
Advertisement No. :
IOCL/MKTG/WR/APPR./2019-20 (2nd cycle)
Important Dates :
- Starting date for Apply Online : 22/02/2020
- Last date for Apply Online : 20/03/2020
- Date of Download Admit Card : 20/03/2020 (Tentative)
- Date of Written Test : 29/03/2020 (Tentative)
Name Of Post :
Total number of vacancy :
Age Limit : As on 29/02/2020 : Refer Notification :
- Candidates age should be between minimum 18 years to maximum 24 years. Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt rule.
Educational Qualification : Refer Notification :
For Technician Apprentice : Diploma (Relevant Engineering Discipline)
For Trade Apprentice : ITI (Relevant Trade)
For Non Technical Apprentice (Accountant) : Graduation
For Non Technical Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) : 12th pass
Period Of Apprenticeship Training :
For Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) : 15 months
For All Other disciplines : 12 months
How To Apply :
- Candidates are require to Apply online through the Official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
For Apply online, click on below link :
For Job notification, click on below link :
Go To Official Website, click on below link :
Disclaimer : All data information on this website to be used only for informational purpose. Naukari Desk makes no representations as to accuracy, deficiency, error, completeness etc of the provided information. All user should verify himself all the information given in Naukari Desk on the authority website regarding company/ number of vacancy/ age/ salary/ qualification/ last date etc before apply any jobs.